Sunday, October 05, 2008

Grateful Sunday

1. Definitely on the list today: General Conference! Awesome. Loved President Monson's words of encouragement. He is amazing. I also loved President Eyrings words on Unity. Wirthlin and Holland were other favorites. I did not hear all of it, but what I did hear was wonderful. I am so thankful to be a member of this church. It means so much to me to have the knowledge that our Savior lives and His church is here on the earth.

2. I am also grateful this week for my home. A refuge from the craziness around me. I am a homebody at heart, so I love to know that I have a wonderful place to come home to.

3. I am grateful for music (and itunes for that matter). There is so much variety in music. I love the spectrum of emotions and feelings and self-expression. Music communicates what other forms of communication cannot.

1 comment:

Liz Galvin said...

I have to agree on being grateful for my home and music. What would we do with those two.