Sunday, June 24, 2007

ping and the pong



Yesterday was a really fun day. I met my sister and brother-in-law in San Diego along with my good friend Sandra that I hadn't seen in years. 1 part beach, 1 part fish tacos, 1 part "ping and the pong" (what ollie calls it) makes for a great day! Thanks to Ben's parents for letting us hang out at their house, too!

  • Click here for more photos.
  • 2 comments:

    Paige Holley said...

    I hope you don't mind me snooping on your blog but you have the cutest little family! I am so jealous that you got to see Sandra and Liz! Looks like you had some fun.

    Liz Galvin said...

    Annie, that was so awesome that we were able to meet up. I had such a blast! We'll have to do it again sometime soon. I'm missing my Ollie and Hazel terribly. Have a good day! :)